The Positive Impact initiative is made up of the following UNEP FI members: ABN AMRO, Australian Ethical, Aviva, BNP Paribas, BMCE Bank of Africa, Cuisse des Dépôts Group, Desjardins Group, First Rand, Hermes Investment Management, ING, Itaú Unibanco, Mirova, NAB, NedBank, Pax World, Piraeus Bank, SEB, Société Générale, Standard Bank, Tawreeq Holdings, Triodos Bank, Westpac and YES Bank.
A Steering Group oversees the strategic direction and activities of the initiative. Its current members are:
- Denis Childs, Head of Environmental and Social Advisory and Positive Impact Finance, Société Générale
- Hervé Guez, Head of Equities and Fixed Income & Head of SRI Research, Mirova
- Andrew Parry, Head of Sustainable Investing, Hermes Investment Management
- Leonie Schreve, Global head of Sustainable Finance, ING
- Namita Vikas, Group President & Global Head, Climate Strategy & Responsible Banking, YES Bank