UNEP FI recruits staff, consultants and runs an ongoing internship programme to assist its Secretariat in Geneva and abroad. UNEP FI also issues requests for proposals on an ad hoc basis according to its work programme requirements.
Senior Consultant China
UNEP FI and the PRI are looking for an experienced consultant with at least 5 years’ professional experience to support our flagship .
The central responsibility of the project consultant is to support the implementation of the recommendations of the report on Investor Duties and ESG Integration in China. These include:
- Provide support to AMAC on research on sustainable investment guidelines
- Organise a workshop for asset owners and pension funds on ESG integration in investment practice
- Establish a dialogue on sustainable investment with key government agencies involved in asset owner and pension funds oversight
- Support as required the work of the CSRC on an environmental reporting framework
- Promote investor education tools on sustainable investment and ESG integration, including training tools and supervising the translation of existing reports
- Ensure collaboration with the Green Finance Committee
- Support activities within UNEP FI and PRI as well as with external partner organizations, including attending industry events
Please find the full job description and application requirements here.
If you think you can add value to the team, please email your cover letter and CV to: [email protected]. Closing date for all applications: 2 July 2018. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Events and Outreach Co-ordinator
We are looking for an events and communications specialist to join the UNEP FI team!
The consultant will ensure that UNEP FI’s events and meetings attract the desired audiences and achieve impact. Included in this will be outreach, marketing, managing partnerships, fundraising, programme co-ordination, budget management and event management. The events will include a Global Roundtable, four to five regional roundtables, Annual General Meetings, a series of webinars and teleconferences, as well as several smaller in-person meetings. Travel in Europe may be required.
Please find full job description and application requirements .
Closing date is 19 June 2018. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.