To become a Member, you will need to:
- Become a Signatory by signing the UNEP Statement of Commitment by Financial Institutions on Sustainable Development.
- Complete a Membership Form (available from the Secretariat upon demand)
What happens next?
The UNEP FI Secretariat will you, following which you will receive:
- An official Welcome Letter confirming your status as a Signatory and Member
- A Welcome Package including:
- A copy of the UNEP FI Constitution and Operational Framework
- An overview of our activities and projects in progress
- A full list of UNEP FI Members pertaining to your geographic area and your industry;
- An invoice for the appropriate annual Membership fee.
Finally, your UNEP FI focal point will arrange a Welcome Call to introduce you more fully to the Initiative and get you started.
For more information about becoming a Member, :
Signatory Relations, UNEP FI
Email: [email protected]