UNEP FI recruits staff, consultants and runs an ongoing internship programme to assist its Secretariat in Geneva and abroad. UNEP FI also issues requests for proposals on an ad hoc basis according to its work programme requirements.
- The Communications internship is for 6 months
- The Internship is UNPAID and full-time
- The Internship takes place in Geneva
Communications is an important part of UNEP FI’s overall mission and is embedded in all aspects of its activities. In working with and communicating to our various stakeholders we raise awareness and support the adoption and integration of the principles of Sustainable Finance, by setting standards, providing tools, research and capability development, and facilitating networking and engagement activities.
The intern will assist with implementing UNEP FI’s Communications strategy. Daily responsibilities may vary depending on the individual’s background as well as the internship period. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the preparations and various logistics for the UNEP FI Global Roundtable and related Events during 2018.
- Assist with the writing, editing and design of communication content, including newsletters, event announcements, web content, digital content and other targeted communications
- Assist with the drafting, designing and editing of publications (reports, brochures, etc.)
- Assist with media outreach and with social media outreach
- Advisory assistance with day-to-day coordination of events and communications (general liaison, setting up meetings)
Please find full internship description and application requirements .
Application is open from 19 February 2018 to 05 March 2018.