Organised by with UNEP FI as a key partner, the event will build on the success of the Sustainable Investment Forum in New York during Climate Week NYC. The will welcome 250+ high-level decision-makers from the finance community, European governments and think tanks to meet, network, share ideas and discuss concrete solutions to the current challenges of the European and global climate finance market.
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Remco Fischer, Programme Lead, Climate Change, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Niklas Ekvall, Chief Executive Officer, AP4
- Magnus Billing, Chief Executive Officer, Alecta Pensionsförsäkring
- Eva Halvarsson, Chief Executive Officer, AP2
- Philippe Desfossés, Chief Executive Officer, Retraite Additionelle de la Fonction Publique (ERAFP)
- Carine Smith Ihenacho, Global Head of Ownership Strategies, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Jos Delbeke, Director-General for Climate Action, European Commission
- Climate-related risks and opportunities
- Sustainability standards, global lexicon and disclosure criteria
- Financial institutions governance
- Mainstreaming ESG across investment portfolios
- Attracting green investment flows
- Regulatory environment to finance the SDGs
- Established and new investment tools: green bonds, green loans and schuldschein.
To find out more, and to see the latest agenda visit:
UNEP FI members are eligible for a 20% discount on the current corporate ticket rate as well as a 10% discount on the sponsorship rate. UNEP FI members should email Liesel Van Ast for more information.
For general registrations please visit , or to find out more about sponsorship opportunities email Nick Rastall, or call +44 (0)20 7871 0123.