Environmental Finance’s 4th annual will take place on October 23 at 10 on the Park (new venue) in New York, and we hope that you will join us.
The green bond market is flying high this year, continuing its rapid march to maturity.
Some $9.8 billion of new issues came to market in June, taking the H1 total to about $53 billion, compared with $39 billion in the same period last year. A 36% increase in new issues in the first six months of this year, combined with further signs of maturity in the market, suggest green bonds are entering their second decade in good health.
This year, the conference will look at the drivers behind this boom and how to ensure sustainable growth as the market matures
Topics on the agenda to discuss this year include:
- How the green bond market is set to evolve in the coming 12 months
- Understanding green bond pricing and investor demand
- Standards, reporting and risk – defining “green” in the context of today
- Diversifying the issuer universe
- What’s next for the green municipality bond market?
- Green bond innovation and development
UNEP FI Special offer:
- 30% discount with code UNEP30
- Free for UNEP-FI Members (Investors and Insurers)
Last year more than half the attendees were from the green bonds investor and issuer community and we hope that you will join in the conversation.
For more information, to register or view the agenda visit or email [email protected].
UNEP Finance Initiative is pleased to be a supporter of Environmental Finance‘s 2017 events series, taking place in Europe and North America.
The conferences feature lively panel discussions providing in-depth insights and keynote presentations on a broad range of environmental issues including sustainable investments, climate change, weather risk management, policy and legislation, environmental insurance, and more.